Bump and Run is the most comprehensive video ever produced on bump-and-run coverage. In an easy-to-understand and apply manner, every key phrase of bump-and-run coverage is demonstrated in exceptional detail. Bump-and-run techniques, fundamentals and developmental drills are presented in a close-up clinic format. Featuring on-the-field video footage of two Jim Thorpe award winners (Deon Figuresâ€“1992, and Chris Hudsonâ€“1994). The DVD is designed to maximize learning with the strategic use of both slow motion and game film.
Among the topics covered:
- Basic fundamentals of the bump and run
- Receiver splits, releases, and route stems
- Becoming a better body language reader
- Mechanics of locating the ball and playing the fade
- Developmental drills
- Greg Brown is the secondary cornerbacks coach with the New Orleans Saints, a position he assumed in 2003. He was promoted to his current spot after spending 2002 as defensive assistant/ quality control with the Saints. Widely respected as one of the top defensive back coaches in the game, Brown has been developing top-notch secondary play in an exceptional career that has spanned more t