Developing a Pass Blocking Scheme: Pass Protection in the Bolt Offensive System
provides an in-depth look at the multiple offensive line pass protection schemes
that can be employed against both even and odd defensive fronts within the Bolt
no-huddle spread offensive system. The DVD explores 5-, 6-, and 7-man pass
protections that can be utilized against a variety of 3- and 4-man defensive fronts.
For each pass protection, the DVD reviews the essential reads and recognitions
required of offensive lineman, running backs, and the quarterback, as well as a
variety of selected protection-related aspects, such as blocking calls, slides, shifts,
and blitz pick-ups, based upon the given offensive personnel package.
Among the topics covered:
• 5-man pass protections vs. 4-1
• 6-man pass protections vs. 4-2
• 7-man pass protections vs. 4-3
• 5-man pass protections vs. 3-4
• 6-man pass protections vs. 3-4
• 7-man pass protections vs. 3-4