Developing an Effective Passing Attack provides a detailed overview of how coaches can design and implement a successful passing attack that fits into their athlete's abilities. The video discusses each of the qualifications that a quarterback should possess to successfully direct such an attack and offers a step-by-step review of an effective philosophy for coaching the quarterback. The DVD also presents practice progressions for developing the passing game.
Among the topics covered:
- Evaluating personnel at the various offensive positions
- The key qualifications for a quarterback in the passing game
- Coaching the quarterback
- Protecting the quarterback
- Quarterback launch points
- Play-action/movement passes
- Practice progressions for developing the passing game.