Five-Step Concept Passing Game details how teams can simplify their offensive package, while creating confusion for their defensive opponents. The DVD features an overview of two concept patterns. The first segment of the DVD examines the DICE concept, which is based on the foundation of the curl route, with additional complementary routes. The second segment of the DVD reviews the DRIVE concept, which is built on the foundation of the under route, with complementary routes incorporated into the concept. The DVD discusses the key coaching points of each concept.
Among the topics covered:
- Defining a concept passing game
- Dice concept route rules and variations
- Dice concept film cut-ups
- Drive concept route rules and variations
- Drive concept film cut-ups
- Protection options