Conservative estimates suggest that Americans annually spend approximately 33 billion dollars on various types of nutritional supplements. In Nutritional Supplements, one of the world?s most respected nutrition experts presents an overview of the different categories of supplement users and the various kinds of supplements that would typically be consumed within each category. The DVD also examines the possible benefits and risks associated with each type of supplement and details what individuals should look for when purchasing supplements.
Among the topics covered:
- Different categories of supplements
- Kinds of supplements within each category
- Possible benefits/risks of various supplements
- Recommended dosage of various supplements
- Nutrition supplement labeling laws
- Key words on labels that should raise a ?red flag?