Utilizing Fire-Zone Pressure From the Four-Man Front provides a comprehensive explanation of how coaches can effectively incorporate fire-zone pressure into their team's blitz package. The DVD reviews pressure variations, as well as details how to bring pressures from the boundary. The DVD also examines coverage responsibilities and techniques when fire-zone pressures are employed.
Among the topics covered:
- The basics
- The base fire-zone pressure "wolf"
- Pressure using two-off-the-edge, two-deep, four-under
- Pressure from the boundary
- Inside linebacker pressure
- Coverage responsibilities and techniques
- Film cut-ups