3-3 Front and Coverage Variations vs. Multiple Offensive Systems presents a detailed step-by-step overview of proven front and coverage adjustments from the 3-3 defense for defending a myriad of offensive formations and systems. The DVD features defensive strategies for shutting down these systems-tactics that entail easily implemented adjustments that require little or no new teaching for coaching staffs. The DVD covers the key aspects involved in these adjustments, including line stunts, blitzes, and various pass coverages, such as straight zone, man, fire-zones, zone blitzes, and combination coverage. The DVD includes film cut-ups of the recommended defensive strategies being employed vs. multiple offensive systems.
Among the topics covered:
• Base personnel designations, responsibilities, and keys
• Various alignments vs. single tight end sets
• Adjustments vs. two backs and one tight end
• Transitioning to even and bear (double-eagle) fronts when necessary
• Adjustments vs. double wing
• Film cut-ups