Twenty top football coaches share their wisdom and experience on the running game in this collection of articles from the renowned Coach of the Year Clinics Manuals and Coach of the Year Clinic Notes.
- Terry Bowden (Auburn University) on establishing the toss sweep
- Fisher DeBerry (Air Force Academy) on the option game versus seven- and eight-man fronts
- Chip Kelly (University of Oregon) on the zone read option game
- Bobby Williams (Michigan State University) on the MSU lead draw series
- Dan Young (University of Nebraska) on the tackle trap and counter trap schemes
As well as chapters by Greg Botta, Tim Brewster, Paul Farrah, Pat Hill, Bill Kenney, Urban Meyer, Devin Rutherford, Steve Schiffert, Mike Summers, Milt Tenopir, Gary Tranquill, Jim Tressel, Terry Verrelli, Ed Warinner, Kevin Wilson.