Executing the Running Game from the Double Wing presents a detailed overview of the techniques and fundamentals involved in installing and executing the run game in the double wing. The DVD features a step-by-step review of three basic double-wing run plays-the pitch, dive, and fly. Each play is explained and demonstrated in an easy-to-understand and apply manner.
Among the topics covered:
- Proper double-wing alignment
- Drills to improve double-wing run skills
- How to execute the pitch, dive, and fly plays
- Blocking schemes against both even and odd fronts
- Tips and strategies on utilizing the double-wing run offense