Handling Trips Formations With Different Checks presents an overview of guidelines concerning how to effectively defend and adjust to trips formations. The trips formation, which is a problem area for many defenses, is broken down and analyzed in this invaluable coaching resource. The DVD reviews and diagrams multiple coverages versus trips formations and several route combinations. The DVD also reviews coaching pointers and techniques that can be employed when playing an effective defense against these formations. The DVD details the pattern-read concept, which is broken down step-by-step in pass coverage by each position.
Among the topics covered:
- Reasons offenses use the trips formation
- Helping the corner opposite the trips formation
- Checking to combo coverage
- Checking to soap coverage
- Checking to freeway coverage