How to Teach Character Through Sport presents a detailed overview of the steps that coaches can take to teach, set, and hold their athletes to higher standards than simply being victorious in the athletic arena. This DVD provides an application model for coaches that will enable them to consciously, purposely, and consistently teach character on a daily basis during their team's practices and games.
Among the topics covered:
- Character- and sport-related beliefs
- Why and how coaches should act with regard to developing character
- Choosing character themes
- Turning a belief into a behavior
- Teaching a specific value: