Preventing and Managing Common Running Injuries presents a comprehensive review of the factors that runners of all ages and experience levels should consider to help them avoid suffering common running overuse injuries. In an easy-to-understand, straightforward manner, the DVD explains the running injury cycle and what individuals should do should they be injured.
Among the topics covered:
- What are common running injuries to the lower extremity
- How the ?overuse syndrome? affects runners
- What is the difference between soft-tissue and hard-tissue injuries
- How to prevent shin splints
- Why proper shoe fit is essential
- How to rehab soft-tissue injuries
- When to seek the counsel/services of a physician.