The Multiple Bootleg Passing Game takes a building-blocks approach to creating a versatile bootleg package in any offensive system. By combining different run actions, blocking schemes, and route rules that apply to multiple alignments, the DVD explains how coaches can construct effective bootleg packages that fit their opponent, their own scheme, and exploit any overreactions by the defense to the plays that the offense runs most effectively.
Among the topics covered:
- Full zone or naked blocking rules and techniques
- G scheme or bootleg blocking rules and techniques
- Bootleg route rules and reads from balanced (2 x 2) sets
- Bootleg route rules and reads from trips (3 x 1) sets
- Individual route adjustments (man/zone, 1-safety/2-safety)
- Installation drills