Drawing on his sports background as an executive and his extensive experience as a big-time speaker, Pat Williams offers priceless advice for public speakers. In very concise, easy methodology, and with the perfect mix of practical tips and colorful storytelling, The Ultimate Handbook of Effective, Persuasive Speaking for Coaches and Leaders serves as an incredible blueprint on the subject of public speaking.
What others are saying:
- * Steve Spurrier: The best book I have ever read about becoming an effective and persuasive speaker
- * Vince Lombardi, Jr.: I wish I had this book 25 years ago when I started speaking
- * Rocky Bleier: A must read for rookies and veterans alike
- * George Bodenheimer: Well-crafted and powerful
- * Jerry Colangelo: A masterpiece on public speaking
- * Phil Martelli: A must-read for all leaders and coaches who seek to be great communicators