Treating and Preventing Back Pain presents a detailed overview of the significance, causes, risk factors, prevention, and treatment of back pain and injuries. In a practical and applied manner, the DVD explains what individuals can do to be free from back pain.
Among the topics covered:
- Significance of back pain in industry
- The monetary, physical, and emotional costs of back pain
- The individual and occupational risk factors for back pain and injuries
- What the research literature claims are the real causes of back pain
- The controversy over what constitutes proper lifting techniques
- Exercises to help prevent and treat back pain