Wide Receiver Route-Running and Catching Techniques reviews the critical elements involved for wide receivers to effectively run their routes. The basic fundamentals and techniques attendant to running eight primary wide-receiver routes are explained and demonstrated. The DVD also features a series of drills designed to be performed on a daily basis that will enable wide receivers to work on their footwork and ball-catching skills.
Among the topics covered:
- Push off the line of scrimmage
- Transition in and out of routes
- Arm movement while running routes
- Eye contact and head deception while running routes
- Everyday developmental drills
- Primary wide-receiver routes