Explosive Movement Training provides a detailed review of how coaches can employ plyometric exercises and drills to develop explosiveness in their athletes. In an easy-to-understand and apply manner, one of the most successful strength and conditioning coaches in the country explains and demonstrates how to enhance the ability of athletes to move explosively. The DVD is appropriate for coaches, teams, and athletes in all sports and at all competitive levels.
Among the topics covered:
- Dynamic warm-up
- Building a plyometric philosophy
- Single and multiple jumps
- Horizontal and vertical plyometric movements
- Barrier and box jump progressions
- Medicine ball drills and techniques