Pressure Concepts From the 4-2-5 Defense examines some of the most effective ways the 4-2-5 provides defenses with opportunities to apply pressure from either the outside or the inside. The DVD reviews the options for keeping the coverage in tact while exerting pressure. The DVD also details how teams can employ multiple blitzes with two linebackers. In addition, the DVD looks at how teams can achieve edge pressure with the secondary.
Among the topics covered:
- Which pressure concept best fits your personnel
- Which area of offense will you design pressure to attack?
- Thoughts on 0 man with pressure
- Thoughts on man-free with pressure
- Thoughts on zone pressure
- Random thoughts