Speed and Power Drills for the Hurdles offers a comprehensive, yet easy-to-implement approach that coaches can employ to get the most out of their hurdlers. The DVD is designed to provide elite hurdlers, as well as novice hurdlers, with an overview of the basic factors involved in achieving their speed and technical potential. The DVD features a detailed explanation and demonstration of a series of proven drills for developing speed and power in hurdlers.
Among the topics covered:
- Proper sprint posture and mechanics
- Technical aspects of hurdling
- Developmental drills for hurdling
- Techniques for improving balance, coordination, and flexibility
- Medicine-ball exercises for developing core strength
- And much more