The 10 Commandments of Developing a Feeder Program for Football provides a comprehensive overview of the key factors involved in developing a successful feeder program for a high school football program. The DVD details the 10 commandments that must be followed in order to design and implement a quality feeder program. The DVD also provides advice on how high school coaches can develop a bond with the feeder program.
Among the topics covered:
- Basic guidelines for developing a feeder program
- Advice on training youth coaches
- Implementing background checks
- Developing a bond with the feeder program
- Involving the feeder program with the primary program