Developing an Offensive Game Plan provides a basic overview of the key factors that should be considered when setting up and implementing an offensive game plan. In an easy-to-understand and apply manner, the DVD breaks down each component and explains how each factor should be addressed.
Among the topics covered:
- Determining the size and scope of the offense
- Outlining situational offensive needs
- Implementing the game plan
- Identifying and meeting game-day needs
- Considering the four key measurable categories (turnovers, explosive plays, first downs, and red-zone efficiency)