Functional Rehab for Pitchers presents a comprehensive overview of the steps that a pitcher should take to recover from minor wear and tear to major surgical procedures. In easy-to-understand detail, the DVD explains how adhering to sound sports-medicine principles can not only improve a pitcher's efforts to rehab from an injury, but also decrease his chances of being injured in the first place.
Among the topics covered:
- Joint integrity work (vertical)
- Joint integrity work (horizontal)
- Joint integrity work (plyoball-ab)
- Managing the emotional and mental components of rehabilitation
- The metabolic components of rehabilitation