Specificity of Training in the Water presents a detailed overview of how to design an effective water exercise program. An explanation of how to develop a sound exercise progression in both shallow and deep water includes a review of the advantages of water exercise, the properties specific to water exercise, and the application of those properties to program design.
A partial list of topics covered:
- Advantages of water exercise
- Properties specific to water exercise
- Application of properties to program design
- Creating an effective exercise progression in deep water
- Creating an effective exercise progression in shallow water
- Application of proper equipment in a water exercise program
- The physiological differences of training on land versus water.